Dealer Body Shop Recognized by BASF
May 23, 2017—At the 2017 VisionPLUS Performance Group Business Conference held recently in Litchfield Park, Ariz., BASF awarded 2016 Shop of the Year designations to seven collision repair shops, including one dealer body shop, Mercedes Benz of Arlington, Arlington, Va.
The winners were selected based on overall improvement and gross profit improvement from the previous year, along with excellent Performance Group preparedness and participation.
Performance Group winners were:
- Wenzel’s Auto Body, Pocasset, Mass. – Group I
- Marshall’s Auto Care, Billerica, Mass. – Group II
- Frank’s Auto Body, Vernon, British Columbia – Group III
- Herb’s Paint and Body, Richardson, Texas – Group IV
- Quanz Auto Care, Albuquerque, N.M. – Group V
- Mercedes Benz of Arlington, Arlington, Va. – Group VI
- Blue Ribbon Auto Body, Loveland, Colo. – Group VII
Winners had great praise for the value their Performance Group peers provided and the relationships they developed in the process.
The Business Conference brings all BASF Performance Group members together to network with members of other groups they may not, otherwise, find the opportunity to connect with. The conference highlights business best practices, training, the future of the industry and how to find good employees to compete against the industry-wide issue of aging technicians.