Champion Tool Storage Releases Wall-Mounted System for Techs
May 16, 2017—Champion Tool Storage released a wall-mounted system designed to house the company's professional series items for dealer service technicians.
"This system is allows you to create a modern clean work environment that has the look and feel that it was custom made for you," the company wrote about the Champion Tool Storage Wall System. "Our wall system allows you to easily mount our base cabinets, overhead cabinets, as well as clip and drop the wall panels in place.
"This allows existing wall-mounted items such as conduit or outlets on the wall to be concealed behind our wall system with a clean and sturdy solution. Our wall panel system comes in brushed stainless steel as well as powder coated finishes. Data ports as well as 110V 4 plex outlets are available to keep your wall system concealed and clean."
Design features of the Wall System include:
- Space behind frame allowing for conduit and other existing wall mounted items.
- All steel construction using 14-, 16-, and 18-gauge steel.
- All holes are punched and ready for options.
- Hardware included for installation.
- Leveling feet.
- Wall panels are available in brushed stainless steel and powder coat finish.
- Electrical outlets and data ports available.