Startup Aims to Raise Recall Awareness for Dealers
Feb. 7, 2017—Using "digital forensics"—the process of culling, processing and organizing enormous quantities of unstructured recall data—Silicon Valley tech startup Recall Masters has identified hundreds of thousands of problem vehicles per month.
As a result, Recall Masters has:
- Identified 63 million vehicles in open recall since 2000.
- Gotten hundreds of thousands of recalled vehicles into dealerships for repairs.
- Plugged 46 data sources into its system.
- Digitize "Don't Drive" and "Stop Sale" recall tracking into its SaaS API and batch processing platforms.
- Generated millions of dollars in revenue without any outside funding.
For more information on the company and how to utilize its services, visit the Recall Masters website.